The Women Leaders Institute First Nations Scholarship
The Women Leaders Institute is pleased to announce our inaugural $20,000 Developing Diverse Leaders Scholarship initiative. We strongly believe in the need to build a diverse pipeline of leaders that are executive-ready to better reflect the communities we serve.
We are offering scholarship assistance to women of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to attend our annual Women in Leadership Summit. The scholarship will cover the two-day conference fee.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for changemakers with:
- Demonstrated leadership experience and/or potential – we appreciate leadership on any scale
- Intellectual curiosity and growth mindset – you’re ready to get uncomfortable to advance to the next level of leadership
- Ambition and drive – but unable to access/receive substantial funding for leadership training
Priority will be given to applicants from community and/or small NFP organisations.
How to apply?
To make an application, please write in to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name, Job Title and Organisation
- Management Level (Early Career, Mid or Senior)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Why you’re applying for the WLI First Nations Scholarship and how it will help you
Applications close on 31st August 2021. Once applications have been reviewed, successful candidates will be notified by email.